CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My first kit.....Kate-ish!


My layout using Kate-ish....

DOWNLOAD
Password is : Lupus

So, here is my first kit....I hope you like it! It is named after one of my family members, Kate. She owns a wonderful hair, skin & lash shop along with her own line of cosmetics called, Ish Cosmetics. If you need to recharge and get all beautified...and you are in the area of Puyallup, Washington make sure to stop on by Salon Ish! She just celebrate her first year of business! Congrats Kate!

Thanks for checking out my designs! I would love to see anything you make with them!
((Soft hugs)), Scrappin' Lupie

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Nice Kit!
My nickname is Ish so it's cool that Kate chose the name for her salon and products!
Good Luck to both of You!

Post a Comment